Sandra Echeverria-Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandra Echeverria-Serbia

Sve o Sandri Echeverria

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

El fantasma de Elena

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

Broj poruka : 365
Sa nama od : 2009-08-12
Godina : 35

El fantasma de Elena Empty
PostSubject: El fantasma de Elena   El fantasma de Elena I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Telemundova zvezda Sandra Echeverria još uvek nije završila snimanje aktuelne sapunice "El Clon" (srp. Klon) a njena kuća planira da snimi novu seriju sa njom u glavnoj ulozi. U pitanju je serija “El Fantasma de Elena”, rimejk serije "Julia" iz 1983. godine koju je napisao Kiko Olivieri. Takođe, šuška se da će i Andrea Lopez učestvovati u telenoveli, a što ste tiče muških uloga, one još uvek nisu otkrivene.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tvnovele.tk
Milos
Admin
Admin
Milos

Broj poruka : 812

PostSubject: Re: El fantasma de Elena   El fantasma de Elena I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:33 pm

WOOOOOOOOOW,SUPEEEEEER....JEDVA CEKAAAM:)))
Back to top Go down
***Angie***
Marina
Marina
***Angie***

Broj poruka : 10
Sa nama od : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: El fantasma de Elena   El fantasma de Elena I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Ja sam cula da ce Ely Gutierrez imati glavnu ulogu a Ana Layevska glumiti bliznakinje... Prica da ce glumiti i Sandra ali ne u glavnoj ulozi kao i Andrea Lopez...
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: El fantasma de Elena   El fantasma de Elena I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Ja sam cula za obe, ali za glavne uloge, ne znam, za koju god da odluice bice pravi izbor, a jos bolji ako ih spoje u novelu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
***Angie***
Marina
Marina
***Angie***

Sa nama od : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: El fantasma de Elena   El fantasma de Elena I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Ovoliko sam ja nasla...

Ely je u glavnoj ulozi Elene.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
From the master of suspense & intrigue, Humberto "Kico" Olivieri (El Rostro de Analia, El Zorro, La Tormenta, La Venganza), comes a story reminiscent of the purest Alfred Hitchcock films. Young and beautiful, Elena and her widowed father manage a small but excellent hotel on the ocean shore. Raised in her father’s shadow and shielded from the maternal side of her family, Elena has never known true love. That is until Eduardo washes up on her shore after his yacht is shipwrecked, and Elena falls hopelessly in love as she nurses him back to health. The rich, young businessman is equally passionate, and they’re married in an impromptu ceremony on the beach. Elena joins Eduardo in his mansion, a grand castle on the edge of a cliff, where he resides with several family members and household staff. From a photograph, Elena learns about Eduardo’s deceased wife, also named Elena, who died in a tragic accident on her wedding day. The new bride isn’t given the warmest of welcomes to the castle, but it’s the screams and moans coming from the castle’s tower that most terrify Elena. The twists and turns of the oceanfront locale mirror a storyline intertwined with secret loves, unusual characters and a mysterious aura. Kico spins a web of mystery and chance, until we discover the secret behind El Fantasma de Elena (Elena’s Ghost).
Ostali glumci: Ana Layevska, Katie Barberi, Elluz Perraza, Carlos Montilla, Zully Montero, Eduardo Serrano, Braulio Castillo Hijo.

A na nekim drugim stranicama pise da ce glumiti i Sandra i Andrea.
Back to top Go down
Milos
Admin
Admin
Milos

PostSubject: Re: El fantasma de Elena   El fantasma de Elena I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Super za Ely.Ne mora Sandra imati glavnu ulogu,vazno je da glumi Smile))
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: El fantasma de Elena   El fantasma de Elena I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:17 am

Mislim da nece glumeti Sandra, ostaje nam da vidimo, ali mislim da nece glumeti, tako sam nacula Smile
Back to top Go down
Milos
Admin
Admin
Milos

PostSubject: Re: El fantasma de Elena   El fantasma de Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Sandra nece glumIti u seriji,glavne uloge su: Elizabeth Gutierrez,Ana Layevska,a ko je glavna muska uloga ne znam!
Back to top Go down
hari_95
Marina
Marina
hari_95

Sa nama od : 2010-06-27
Godina : 29

PostSubject: Re: El fantasma de Elena   El fantasma de Elena I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:47 am

Segundo Cernades je glavni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El fantasma de Elena   El fantasma de Elena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El fantasma de Elena
Page 1 of 1